Ghoofhal Ghoofhal

Glorious

Your use of surrealism is superb. A lot of people make "animations" on this site, but you, on the other hand, make art.

Rutger responds:

Thanks a lot man! (:

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Awesome

Thought I was gonna hate it. Was proven wrong. Thank God. Also, your comments ring true. Emo Kids + Music videos = sadness pile.

Displeased Displeased

Pleased

Your animation is by far one of the coolest on this site. Your illustrations are beautiful. Kinda contemporary and weird. I love it. 5/5. Extra credit for putting flying lotus in your animation.

Rutger responds:

haha thanks man, I really apprecciate that :3

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Samuel L. Jackson as a waffle?

Holy shit that would be delicious. Chocolate filled waffles... omnomnom. Yay. mildly racist comments ftw. I like this flash because... well it's darker and funnier than "DO U LIEK WAFFLZ" and it's fresh and new. 10/10, 5/5

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Lawl

"and I'm like, BITCH! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Classic. "it already went ou- WHAT?! WHAT?! I WILL GO BAN- I FAMILY TO FEED!!!!"

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Funny.

The artwork was amazing... A lil, TOO highly detailed. But 300 matches up to the gayest movies of all time... bunch of greased up half naked buff dudes running around lol. Good work... altho slightly disturbing. *twitch*

Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

Kinda slow.

some creative and not so creative thinking... I like the fact that Adam turns out to be a lil gay, made me laugh... but otherwise the gags were a little banal. Adequate job.

MagicalRainbowPedophile1 MagicalRainbowPedophile1

WHY?!

In the world do i like this? Lol... It makes me think that this is like what the Ren and Stimpy creator would do if he wasn't censored at all. good stuff man. goooood stuff.

An Awesome Halloween An Awesome Halloween

you make me laugh.

you definitely have to do a series with these chars... ESPECIALLY CLYDE!!! Omg when he went "That's right bitches! YEEEAAA! *pelvic thrusts*" I laughed my ass off for a good 20 mins.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

Wow.

This brought me back lol. I used to LOOOVE power rangers. Meat has the best voice of all. He brought the A-Game this time... Billiam is hilarious! definitely bring him back. My gawd I laughed at every line of billiam's you have a talent man... Keep on doing these parodies! You can watch this over and over again and still laugh as hard.